Friday, September 23, 2011

Skyscraper - Lasse Pedersen by Cameron McNee

I had a funny realization yesterday. I was watching this video from one of the blogs I frequent whom posted this boy singing this song called Skyscraper. I guess I've been living under a rock because I have no idea who Demi Lovato is or how is she popular. Well after I googled her name I was pretty happy that I don't know her because I'm not a 13 year old teenager nor do I watch Nickelodeon on my free time. But the song is beautiful nonetheless. 

Seeing from the shows from beginning of this year. This season is quite a colorful one. So my fashionistos and fashionistas, if you haven't honed your techniques on color blocking you better learn fast. Colors are coming. 

Today's editorial is from Mode Magazine, featuring the world famous, The Bauhaus of Germany as a backdrop.  Models 1 talent Lasse Pedersen was outfitted with colorful pieces by Barnaby Ash and lensed by Cameron McNee.