Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bite Me If You Can - Timmi Radicke by Satoshi Saikusa

If you've been reading my newer posts you know how obsessed I am with the FW Givenchy collection. So you would know how I love this editorial and coverstory for the October issue of Huge magazine. New Madison talent, Timmi Radicke grazes the pages and cover of the Japanese magazine with man's best friend. Lensed by the always sensational, Satoshi Saikusa.

The Anti . . . ci . . .pation! I'm so ready for NYFW, I can taste it in the air! The weekend was great. Enjoyed some home cooked dinner last night and wine with a new friend's place. I think the plates at a person's place tells so much about that person. So be wise when picking your plates and stemware, every small everyday things tells SO much. The pasta was great though.