Saturday, September 24, 2011

Last Rays of Summer - A Thank You


I can't believe the summer is over. Eventhough SF weather begs to differ, I can feel it. The season is changing. Pumpkin spice lattes are being offered at coffee shops! Le sigh at least I get to wear my new bermudas for a good run this summer. There are a few changes coming my way professionally and privately. New projects and opportunities. Everything great to my opinion. So honestly, I'm not totally bummed that summer is over. I have a great few things to look forward to for the fall season.

So, thank you my fashionistos and fashionistas for being part of a great summer and an even greater last month!!!

Although I'm technically on  a six-day work-week this week, happy weekend!!!


Photo Credit: Eian Scully by Michael Stratton's "The Last Rays of Summer: The Men of Soul Artist Management"