Monday, August 8, 2011

Under The Sea - Bart Grzybowski by JD Forte

In this editorial entitiled Frutti di Mare that appeared on TheOnes2Watch, an online fashion magazine. Photographer JD Forte and stylist Polar Buranasatit took Ford Models talent Bart Grzybowki on a very colorful under the sea adventure with pieces from fast fashion giants, H&M and Topman to mid-price pieces from Gant Rugger, and a vintage Jean Paul Gaultier. I think I love the collage effect of this editorial and the crazy layering and explosion of colors. Bravo!

I had a fun weekend and hope you did too, Deferred to go to a show so I can be social with friends on friday and went to a cousins' hangout at Fenton's Creamery in Oakland (as seen on the movie, Up!).  Well alright Monday is here and the opening party for San Francisco Fashion Week is tonight. It will be fun, and my outfit is almost complete. Happy Monday everybody!










No comments: