Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Under Pressure - Paolo Anchisi & Linus Gustin by Jason Kim

I know it's only Tuesday but personally, I feel like it's been a long week, already. Been busy planning everything for my upcoming trips and other networking opportunities and getting overshadowed by the upcoming trip with my family. I mean don't get me wrong I love my family but it's been a while since I've been on a trip with them. I know overall it's gonna be okay but I'm still a little nervous. I don't know why, just am. I guess just part of growing up. ANYWAY, If you've been following my blog for a while you will know that I'm in love with the Thome Browne Spring/Summer 2011 collection. Here goes another editorial featuring some of his pieces. It features Ford models Paolo Anchisi and Linus Gustin for MYKROMAG. Photographed by Jason Kim and styled by Sunny Groo and having one of my favorite city as a backdrop, New York City.







No comments: