Saturday, August 27, 2011

Drizzl'n - Valter Torsleff by Junji Hata

Last night, I met with my group of friends, after spending a sunny day in the peninsula only to come back to a very foggy, drizzly San Francisco. Unfortunately, I didn't have my trusty hoody in the trunk of my car so on the way there, I bought one! It was a good quick shop sweater and I thought when I went to the store I just needed a sweater but I actually found a sweater that I can seamlessly incorporate with the rest of my wardrobe. Yay, me!

I did not love the weather last night, even with my cable knit sweater I was freezing! Then again I was wearing some tissue thin top. But regardless, I don't think I'm quite ready to let go of summer. I heard that it would be a great weekend weather. I hope so, I didn't plan to wear my outfit tonight for "The Collection" fashion show with the thought of drizzle and heavy fog. So I'm crossing my fingers.

In this editorial that appeared on the September issue of Popeye, Valter Torsleff was photographed by Junji Hata and styled by Tomoki Sukezane with pieces from Burberry Prorsum's Fall line. Simplicity as its best. Valter reminds me of Andrej Pejic, very androgynous model.  Great pieces which the editorial was ironically titled, "Raindrops Keep Fallin'" Well, Happy Saturday Everybody, enjoy your weekend, and oh yeah to all my eastcoasters fashionistos and fashionistas, Be careful!




No comments: