Saturday, August 13, 2011

Let The Show . . . Fashion Show That Is, BEGINS! - Emerging Designers show


Is literally coming from a nice high due to great designs from the emerging designers line-up. Oh, fashion week how I love thee. Eventhough that there were only a few outfits for men, it was a great first night. I sat in front row, next to Mika Uehara, founder and CEO of the fashion app Lookaroo (an on-the-go, style spotter app, download it my iPhone-owner fashionistos and fashionistas!) and a lady i don't know on my left. I will be posting the complete review of the shows on Monday. Tonight's show will be pret-a-porter and tomorrow will be avant garde/ couture shows. Busy, Busy, Busy! That's just the fashion shows. I have a few social commitments all mixed to that over the weekend and a christening as well. Le sigh, I hope the weekend is long enough to do all these things I planned to do. Well, I'll see you on Monday and Happy Weekend, my fashionistos and fashionistas!

No comments: