Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fall And It Will Cut Your Leg Off - Paolo Anchisi by Inez & Vinoodh

I have to apologize for the short post today. I was a little tired last night and switched a few scheduled posts  around. The opening party for San Francisco fashion week was a big success. Unfortunately, I had a long day and I think it showed on some of the pictures. People loved my ensemble and of course, I loved my new shoes (I'll give you one guess which pair I wore,). Met some great artistic individuals and entrepreneurs. Bottom line, I had fun. I'll post more about it in the next couple days but for now let us talk about Ports 1961.

I think this was one of the collections that I failed to include last January. But after the campaign was released a few months ago, I was an instant big fan. Probably one of my favorites really. It was such a dapper collection. Of course, the suitings were sharp and on trend but I think the bags took center stage. The clutch bag below with the leather wristlet? THAT I would rock in a heart beat. Paolo Anchisi is the face of the fall/winter campaign and was photographed by Inez and Vinoodh. If you are curious to what I'm talking about, follow the link at the end of the post. Another long day today, le sigh.




Click *here* to watch the show at Ports' official website.

No comments: