Friday, August 12, 2011

Just For Fun - Niki Wimmer by Laura Karasinski

Body & Soul talent, Niki Wimmer appears in this editorial for the online magazine, Vangardist. Lensed by Laura Karasinski and styled by Mirza Sprecakovic with pieces from Lacoste, Diesel, Drykorn, Calvin Klein. I think eventhough that the editorial is super simple. I like how quirky it came out. 

Okay, busy, busy week, San Francisco Fashion Week and all. The runway shows begins tonight with the emerging talent designers. I'm pretty excited. But I have a few thing to do before I get to enjoy the shows. Hopefully everything runs in schedule. I hate doing stuff the last minute, to tell you the truth. Because no matter how much I wanted things to run smoothly, something goes awry. No Bueno. Well, Happy Friday, my fashionistos and fashionistas.









No comments: