Friday, August 5, 2011

Dilly Dali~ng - Wesley Souza by Ricko Sandy

In this incredible shoot by Ricko Sandy, Wesley Souza was transformed as one of the most beloved artist of our time, Salvador Dali. Styled with pieces from mammoth fast fashion brands like Zara and Topman by Rajasa Pramesywara. Oh Friday, you've finally come. Next week is San Francisco Fashion Week and my schedule for the next couple of weeks is just beyond hectic. This is including fashion shows, work and social life AND planning of trips and finalization of my upcoming trip to New York. On the good side, My coveted shoes (see my previous "things that I want" post) arrives today. I can't wait! and pictures will follow. T.G.I.F. my fashionistos and fashionistas! Our weekend begins!







2 comments:

Mr J said...

hey! thanks for featuring our works in your blog, glad that you love it!

Mr J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.