Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Incognito - Celement Chabernaud, Paul Boche, Lenz von Johnston, Jacob Coupe, Harry Goodwins, & Salieu Jalloh by Josh Olins

Oh what a trying Monday, but I shall spare you the details of yesterday. The featured editorial today, entitled The Undercover appears on VMAN's Archetype issue #23. I love it, because as anyone at my work would attest I'm always in "armor" when I get to work in the mornings. It consist of a hat, sunglasses, a jacket and a big scarf, at times. I don't say hi sometimes till I remove my "armor" and put my bag and my stuff aside to start my work day. It is not exactly being snobby, it's just the way it is. Incognito.

I always have a strong affinity to dramatic collars and voluminous coats. But living in San Francisco with all its' fog, it is still dicey to wear one because by mid-day the fog would have receded and you look like an idiot wearing a big coat  in a warm day and THEN you have to lug that coat around, no bueno at all.

Lensed by Josh Olins and features top models, Paul Boche, Lenz von Johnston, Jacob Coupe, Harry Goodwins, and Salieu Jalloh. Styled by the always fabulous, Claire Richardson with pieces from the collections of Yves Saint Laurent, Z Zegna, Dior Homme, the undeniably red Burberry Prorsum coat and of course, the thing that I want right now, the bunny hat by Tisci for Givenchy.

On a last note, congratulations to all the winners at the San Francisco Fashion Awards 2011.






No comments: