Monday, August 22, 2011

Tough - Aaron Chinn, Alex Ciappara, Erc Ramos, Rafael Valentino, & Ruis Dael Cintron by Greg Vaughan

Another editorial with a high fashion urban feel. This time with Aaron Chinn, Alex Ciappara, Erc Ramos, Rafael Valentino and Ruis Dael Cintron modeling looks from Jil Sander, Comme des Garcons, D&G, and Dsquared2 to name a few for Attitude magazine's July issue. Photographed by Greg Vaughan and styled by Elauan Lee. When I came across  this editorial I just felt like I need to post this after Saturday's editorial post. love the pieces I also think that the tear drops are hilarious! I'm thinking they're fake.

I know It's another Monday. Not a big fan. I have an early day today but It's okay. I had a surprisingly very good weekend. Mom's Birthday went well, she loved my gift for her. Wine and hors d'oeuvres at Heart, a wine bar in the mission and topping it off with a margarita at Latin-American Club in the same neighborhood on Saturday night. Sunday began with a late lunch and drinks with the bestie at B3 last night. Hopefully everybody had a great weekend as well.










1 comment:

Chrome Haus Productions said...


Hi dear,

Thank you for this wonderful post. It is very informative and useful. I would like to share something here too. We are a team of professional photographers in Mexico City, Monterrey and Cancun. Facilitating a transparent and innovative image service.

Mexico videographers