Saturday, November 26, 2011

White Weekend - Mario Loncarski by Kosmas Pavlos

I had an amazing Thanksgiving dinner thanks to a friend who's an amazing cook. I believe he cooked almost half of the dishes in his party. We also finished numerous bottles of wine in the process. So my black friday shopping day turned to a recuperating day in bed and online shopping, yep the beauty of convenience. 

Today I planned to pick up some of the accessories I originally planned to get yesterday. So it'll be a busy day of hunting. 

Happy Weekend my fashionistos and fashionistas!

In this early spring editorial story that featured Mario Loncarski clad in white pieces from Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, and Zara. Photographed by Kosmas Pavlos and styled by Felix Leblhuber. Loved the all white pieces, eventhough it was a spring editorial, it reminded me of the Holidays for some reason.