Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Missed Opportunity - Sam Lawson For Zara Young November and Evening Lookbooks

While going through some old emails on my Facebook page recently, I saw an email from a reporter from CNN.com (yes, I checked it was legit) asking me for an interview for a piece she was writing about fashion journalism, men, and online shopping in general. Of course, I missed it because I really never check my email on fb. Kinda sucked, it was a publicity for my work and CNN.com is such a huge platform. I guess I should get to a habit of checking every email thoroughly from now on. Oh well, I'm sure more opportunities like that one would come.

Last weekend I posted the new Zara Man lookbook and now they released the Zara Young and Zara Evening lookbook for November featuring British model Sam Lawson. Loved the minimalist approach on the evening wear minus the pinned blazer, not a fan. I don't like it when they over airbrush their models they look like plastic, kinda creepy.

Zara Young










Zara Evening