Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday - Joe Flemming, Stas Svetlichny, Henry Evans, Zac & Jordan Stenmark by Michelle Beatty

After the eating and the drinking, the shopping begins! There are some great sales in downtown. The thing is, would I be awake by then. With some even open at midnight till the wee hours of the morning. To tell you the truth I already own some of the key pieces for my holiday looks. I just need to buy little accessories to complete this looks. Everybody knows it's the accessories that make or break the outfit. Ready. Get Set. Shop!

Married To The Mob appears on the fifth issue of Client Magazine. Joe Flemming, Stas Svetlichny, Henry Evans and the Stenmark twins Zac and Jordan are all members of the mob with the great styling by Abena Ofei and photography by Michelle Beatty. The boys are shot wearing pieces by DKNY, Boss Black, Tom Ford and Ralph Lauren. I love the picture when all the boys are wearing different types of white button downs and black trousers, Classic!

Happy (black, for my fellow American consumers)  Friday my fashionistos and fashionistas!