Friday, November 18, 2011

Return To Black - Paolo Anchisi by Kristiina Wilson

Reconnecting with people from your past can be an interesting experience. It can go either way, pleasant or awkward. Bottom line, it is always nice to see what they're up to and NOT to find out wether or not they are miserable. A boy can hope, right? All jokes aside, I always wish the best for them, regardless. They are . . . or were the most important person ONCE in my life.

Is it wrong to be acquainted with exes? Perhaps, who knows.

Return Of The Dapper Men appears on the November issue of WE Men magazine featuring Paolo Anchisi. The fashion story is shot by Kristiina Wilson and styled by Takayuki Sekiya with modern, edgy pieces from N. Hollywood, Z Zegna, and Prada.

Tonight, I will be attending the third year anniversary party of the store Cary Lane in Hayes Valley. I still have yet to use the drink tickets I won from them last time I attended one of their events from a few months ago.