Saturday, November 19, 2011

My House, My Rules, My Pleasure - Lucas by Bo Brinkenfalk for Versace for H&M

Today is the day, The official release of the Versace for H&M collection. By the time this post goes live, I'm already in line probably unless I change my mind. But I do want to commit to the pieces that I wanted. I just hope I can get to them. Reports on the release of the collection in Europe and Asia that the stores sold out in thirty minutes. Fun times.

By now most of us in the fashion-in-the-know had been bombarded with editorials featuring the collection. Here's another one! The editorial appears in Dress To Kill and is shot and styled by Bo Brinkenfalk. I love Bo Brinkenfalk's vision and how visually stimulating the whole editorial come out.

Happy weekend my fashionistos and fashionistas! I will see you on Monday!