Friday, November 4, 2011

Only Human - Sander H. by Michele De Andreis For Versace for H&M

Last night while going through pictures in my iPhoto from the last twelve months or so. It is surprisingly a very interesting experience. An emotional one and I didn't expect it to be. Some pictures I still remember and some I've totally forgotten taking and those are the ones that brought a more longing feeling. A lot happened within this time period and who can say I'm better or worse from then. But I know I've made decisions that were probably not my best. I'm only human and I do make mistakes and take things . . . people for granted. As Adele sang,

Nothing compares, no worries or cares
regrets and mistakes, they're memories made
 Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?

It's just interesting that in roughly another eight weeks this year will come to a close. I really suggest that everybody should reflect on the events that happened within the year. You will learn a lot and find little things and individuals that you should be thankful for being part of your life.

Speaking of being human, wanting something is one quality we all share. A year ago from today, I am blogging about Lanvin hearts H&M. Now, here I go with the latest collaboration by the fast fashion company with a high fashion house, this time with Versace. H&M released the lookbooks and pictures of the pieces for the collection a week ago and taking circulation in the blogsphere. This preview appears on the MF Fashion magazine featuring Sander H and Diana Chemeris as photographed by Michele De Andreis. Stefano Roncato styles the duo with some of the pieces that caught my eye from the collection.

Happy Friday my fashionistos and fashionistas!