Thursday, November 24, 2011

Much To Be Thankful For - Thanksgiving 2011

I have a lot to be thankful this year. The great people I met this year, my new and old friends alike, rekindled friendships and catching up with cousins I haven't seen in more than a year or two. Thank you for the wonderful memories and support that you have given me. I'm thankful that I have given the chance to attend amazing fashion shows both locally and nationally. My parents and my family for just being there for me, unconditionally. Last but definitely not the least, my fashionistos and fashionistas all around the world. Thank you for the support and for being a great inspiration.

I will be attending a friend's Thanksgiving party tonight, I enjoyed hosting my very first formal Thanksgiving last year but I decided not to throw one this year.  Unfortunately I'm way too busy to put together a dinner party this time of the year. Maybe next year. Maybe.

I will be wearing my Versace for H&M shirt either paired with my Dior Homme wrap-around cardigan or  my blue Drykorn blazer with some simple black jeans and one of my dressy shoes.

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans! Gobble Gobble!


Photo credit: Michael Kors Holiday 2011 campaign featuring Taylor Fuchs, Simon Nessman, Grayson Gettys and Armando Cabral with Karmen Pedaru shot by the talented Mario Testino