Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Minimalist And Blacked-Out Holidays - Yuri Pleskun & Micky Ayoub by Boo George

A few holiday party invitations are already rolling in and I'm also getting invited to a few shows and fashion events as early as the first week of December . . . besides the Versace for H&M event, of course. I've been wanting to pull a more edgy dressy look. A few of the outfits that I've been planning to wear are far less Hampton prep and more New York dapper. That means a lot of blacks, and whites and minimalist aspects of fashion. This is me hoping to get a few key pieces from the Versace for H&M collection. Everything else are still on my inspiration board and yet to figure out if everything works out together. Knowing myself, I would be tweaking my outfits till the last second.

Numero Homme's newest issue features Little Odessa, an editorial featuring models, Yuri Pleskun and Micky Ayoub. Boo George renders his great photographer's eye to shoot the boys in great edgy pieces from Givenchy, Burberry Prorsum, and Paul Smith with Alastair McKimm's styling. There you go tights for men. Great inspirational stylings, indeed.