Friday, January 13, 2012

Up On A Roof - Ryan Taylor by Diana King

I finally got around in returning some of the gifts I did not want and "back up" pieces for outfits from the holidays I never used and do not really care for to keep. My room is now clutter-free from left overs of the holidays, well I still have to return a serving plate that I borrowed from my Mom but I digress. Right now, Fashion Rio is in full swing and Milan menswear shows begin tomorrow and so the watching for trends. Oh, I love that part of my job. I can't wait to go to my very first trade show in New York next month!

How do I end the work week? How about another cover and editorial story of the seasoned Canadian model, Ryan Taylor. This time, Taylor is in the cover of Carbon Copy that is photographed by Diana King. Lyndzi Trang styles Taylor in great, rich in color and texture pieces by Joyrich, Ben Sherman, Band of Outsiders and Hugo Boss.

Since the weather for the last couple of days has been great, perhaps a rooftop or a patio happy hour with colleagues is called for.

Happy Friday, my fashionistos and fashionistas!










No comments: