Friday, January 6, 2012

Dress Code - Yuri Pleskun by Jens Ingvarsson

Most of the time, I'm pretty good with following dress code. All thanks to being enrolled to a private Catholic school and wearing a uniform, from pre-school to high school. The thing with the fashion shows I've attended in the past, I always have control to what I wear. But for the upcoming Snow fashion event, an all white attire is called for.  I refuse to wear white pants, I'm not a fan of them and as of today I'm still refusing to wear a pair. So I'm playing with other options of light grays. I know, I know that I'm over thinking my outfit but the pieces I'll be wearing will be part of my closet and not a one time outfit. If I want blogging pieces, then every look will be such a breeze.

In today's editorial that appears on the newest Ukranian L'Officiel Hommes, Yuri Pleskun truly shines in this photo story shot in NYC by the talented Jens Ingvarsson. Katie Burnett's styling includes pieces from Dior Homme, Gucci, Alexander McQueen and Hugo Boss.

Happy Friday my fashionistos and fashionistas!














No comments: