Monday, January 9, 2012

Special Runway Monday: The Best of Milan & Paris Spring/Summer 2012 Review


Welcome to a special Runway Monday review. Milan menswear fashion week will kick-off this Saturday and Paris comes after that. So what better way to get even more excited is to watch a highlights video of the previous Spring/Summer 2012 shows. Okay, Eventhough that I don't completely agree who FashionTV included with their their best of video, I do love some of the collections namely, Vivienne Westwood and Dior Homme umm where's Prada? Most of fashionistos and fashionistas all over the world knows that these two major circuits what dictates what will be hot next season. Almost all the giant fashion houses show during these two consecutive weeks and walked by the creme de la creme of male top models. THAT'S my goal for next fall to travel abroad for those shows.

Speaking of schedules, I finally booked my flight for New York Fashion Week! I'm going to miss the first half but will be there right on time for a few shows that I have been looking forward to see. I will be super busy till then though so I'm not really feeling the exhilaration of it all . . . YET! Then again it's just probably some Monday Blues. Le sigh.

Regardless, Have a good Monday, my fashionistos and fashionistas!

No comments: