Thursday, January 26, 2012

Out of Sight, Out of Mind - Mitchell Smith by Man Tsang

I wish that the person I really liked live where I live but a whole country separates us. Me living in San Francisco and the other person living in New York. Sort of like from that movie with Drew Barrymore.

It is especially trying when I want to actually do something couple-y and I have to settle for another person. To as simple as watching a movie. Luckily I have good friends but alas not the same.

I'm not as sentimental as other nor I'm feeling it since the whole Valentines thing is coming, it just dawned on me that what I have IS a long distance thing. The thing I sworn off on.

Anyway, Mitchell Smith appears on MR Style Hong Kong.  Photographed by Man Tsang and styled by Anson Lau with pieces by Marc Jacobs, Salvatore Ferragamo, and Emporio Armani to name a few. The editorial featured some great eyewear that has pushed the boundaries of fashion.








No comments: