Saturday, January 14, 2012

So It Begins - Micky Ayoub & Pablo Contreras by Sam Nixon

Work at home days are like a double-edged sword. I like it since I don't have to drive to South San Francisco main office to work but at the same time I tend to procrastinate. Well I don't really find myself doing nothing more like doing EVERYTHING besides the task at hand. I cleaned my room, re-organize my closet, steam some of my shirts, re-organize my table, wash my sheets, polish my jewelry while my Mac goes on idle waiting for me to do work in the corner of my room. No Bueno but I make sure I do my job by the deadline. I guess I'm one of those people who truly shines under pressure. Yes, I'm patting my back right for a job well done.

Yes, today is the first day of Milan menswear fashion week! I can't wait! But in the meantime, here's an editorial with Micky Ayoub and Pablo Contreras for WAD magazine. The rooftop setting shoot is shot by Sam Nixon and the two models are styled by Rose Garcia with urban pieces with the NYC skyline as a backdrop. I'm in love with that MCM hat!

Happy Weekend, my fashionistos and fashionistas!







No comments: