Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Say What? - Chris Moore by Milan Vukmirovic

I'm pretty sure everybody's seen those Stupid Sh*t *fill in a certain group of people in here* Say videos on youtube. They are hilarious! First, because they are so true and second, they are SOO true! I think some are more polished than others like the what girls, gays, and girls say to gay guys say videos. So, yesterday while doing a little research for another show I got invite to, one of the blogs I follow posted a Sh*t Fashionistas Say made by Style Casters. A little rough on the edges but the one that made me laugh out loud was the line,

"Yeah, I would love to see you, let's totally get together . . . but after fashion week, I know, I literally have no life till the end of fashion week."

I've said that before.

In today's editorial Chris Moore, who is one of the faces of the current campaign for Givenchy appears on the latest project by the ex-creative director of Trussardi 1911 and ex-Chief Editor of L'Officiel Hommes, Milan Vukmirovic. His latest project is a magazine called, Fashion For Men which is more of coffee table book since it will boast a whooping 500+ pages and be published bi-annually.

I don't think I'm the only one to say that the birds of paradise print would be the IT print for next season, considering the rottweiler print's success. Good job Tisci!









here's the whole video just in case you're wondering,

Get a further 20% off Men's & Women's Tailoring Sale Items with code 'TAILORING20' from AllSaints. Valid Tuesday, January 10th Only (9AM EST- 11:59PM PST).

No comments: