Saturday, January 28, 2012

Land of The Brave - Louis Mayhew, Jordan Torres, David Burgos, Alex Ciappara, Louis Galloway, & Billy Morgan by Joseph Bleu & Alex Alvarez

I love when old friends aka exes visits my town. One, I'm a firm believer that being cordial with your exes does not mean you want to get back with them. I mean I just don't want to feel like I wasted a part of my youth just because it didn't work out. Two, who knows you better than that someone that you shared the most intimate part of your life. And Lastly, you would never know how these people can help you in the long haul . . . and then there are the exceptions, those exes that I would probably set myself on fire first before I talk to them again. 

Kidding aside, Life is too short for regrets accept the reality and move on. Be brave. Once you see that each person does teach you one thing or another in this thing that we call life the better you feel about yourself and your life. 

Besides meeting with these people from your past is sometimes a validation for good or bad that you did or not do the right thing.

The good news is, the weekend is just starting and the Snow Fashion Show is tonight. Have a bubbly and enjoy your weekend my fashionistos and fashionistas! You deserve it! 

In this week's closing editorial post, The band of models namely, Louis Mayhew, Jordan Torres, David Burgos, Alex Ciappara, Louis Galloway, and Billy Morgan appear on the Brave New World editorial story that is on the newest issues of Flaunt Magazine. Joseph Bleu and Alex Alvarez capture the boys in a new front also known as the beach while Polar Buranasatit outfitted the boys with the current and next season's trends.












No comments: