Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Color In My Life- Zeb Ringle, Eian Scully, & Bo Roberts by James Weber

In Dorian magazine's editorial story that featured models Zeb Ringle, Eian Scully and Bo Roberts, photographer James Weber captured the boys in a high energy and very playful "boys will be boys" shoot. Stylist Roy Fire and Tal Peer outfitted the boys with colorful pieces from D&G, Mugler, Dsquared2, Jeremy Scott and of course, Energie.

I know I've tried to add some color in my wardrobe in the past but I always find myself sticking with the basics. I really wish I'm that adventurous but now and then I would pick a bold color. I do love purple, does that count?

We survived another workday Monday but it wasn't really that bad for me. Especially since we've been having some of most the gorgeous weather lately. Summertime in San Francisco! So for those of you planning to visit San Francisco, take note.











I added some behind the scenes shots, where the boys were goofing around.