Thursday, October 27, 2011

Things That I Want . . . Part15: All Versace Greek To Me

Thursday is here and the Halloween parties begin this Saturday and the countdown start right now to what I'll be for those parties. I'm thinking of just getting horns and a mask or actually be The Green Hornet as suggested by a friend yesterday, due to my love of everything dapper. It just makes sense. We shall see, we shall see.

In a couple of weeks, Versace by H&M will be available and I already made up my mind which ones I would get. I just need to prepare to grab and get the ones on my list. Since, it will be a mad house. Pretty much like Lanvin hearts H&M event last year. I would like the leather jacket, of course, with the matching cotton shorts with the classic Greek Versace pattern. The palm print baseball jacket and the print shirt with the gold collar tips. I wouldn't mind getting either tailored jackets. I already know I wouldn't get my sweaty hands on all these pieces so I have to prioritize and attack . . . once I get in the store.

I know people think it's crazy to be camping the night before but hey people camp out for concert tickets, this just happens to be for clothes.