Wednesday, October 26, 2011

This Is Halloween - Harry Goodwins by Kwannam Chu

I don't know wether because I live in San Francisco that I get excited about Halloween and what to go as or because it has been one of those yearly events that I look forward to. But something is different this year. I mean some of my friends are going all out with their costume ideas and honestly I don't have any inspiration for a costume this year. I went as a Robin last year and my friend went as Batman. But this year, I might as well be some form of undead? But as of now, for Saturday I'll be in a mask, horns and wear a black shirt, red tie and my Prada Brogues, you guessed it, the Devil does wear Prada. I know revolutionary, right? Well I still have a few days to figure it out. What are you going as for Halloween this year?

The editorial appears on the latest issue of the I.T. Post. The always amazing Kwannam Chu shoots strong-jawed Harry Goodwins, the face of Zara's lookbook for September. Lotta Aspenberg styled Goodwins with pieces from Alexander McQueen, N.Hollywood, and YSL.

Over the Hump, my fashionistos and fashionistas.