Monday, October 24, 2011

Simplicity - COS Lookbook F/W 2011-12

Eventhough, I don't quite have the super tres-tres-extraordinaire kind of life, I still give thought on my professional and social life. In short, both keeps me busy. So if I get a break from both I do cherish my far from and in between ME time. It helps me center myself and sort of rebooting myself. It is a good thing.

Hope everybody had a great weekend. Mine was simple and amazing. Now, another Monday is upon us.

COS, Collection of Style, is an out spurt of its mother company H&M. I own a few of their pieces and just wish that they would open a separate store in the US. I love the lookbook for their Fall/Winter collection. I just hope that the pieces that I want would be available at the H&M's flagship store in downtown. Simple and stylish just the way I like them.