Saturday, October 8, 2011

Selections And Decisions - Marlon Teixiera, Romulo Pires, Diego Miguel, Thiago Rebeiro, Andre Ziehe, Evandro Soldati, Leo Peixoto & Arthur Sales by Richard Phibbs

Professionally and Privately, I will always choose me. Lately, I've been making little and potentially life changing decisions from deciding to help somebody or watch them crash and burn to potentially moving across the country and beyond for a job. Is it selfish? Perhaps. But at the same time it's a dog-eat-dog world and I have learned is that people forget what you did for them in the past. A balance of give and take is almost always . . . all the time compromised and that is when people start taking advantage of you.

Sad but a sad reality.

Happy Weekend my fashionistos and fashionistas. It is fleet week this weekend and the Blue Angles had been buzzing around the city (literally). There is also that foodie extravaganza I got invited to on Sunday but we shall see. I have full schedule today and I can't wait for it to start.

GQ Brazil's October issue features their big dogs in an editorial story, well, showcasing what Brazilian models are all about. I mean what are they eating over there or not eating and why are all the great models of our time are from there. The boys are all dressed in black with the stylings of Antonio Branco with pieces from Hermes, Emporio Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Dior Homme to name a few. Marlon, Romulo, Diego, Thiago, Andre, Evandro, Leo and Arthur pose for the talented Richard Phibbs.

I'm missing a page with Thiago Ribeiro. Sad face. (found it!)