Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Casual Wednesdays - Julien Quevenne by Ishi

My Facebook newsfeed had been either about occupying Wallstreet or some part of a major city, failed iOS download/"OMG the new OS deleted everything on my iPhone", and of course the occasional tantrums about some part of their life was not going as they planned . . . not that I'm totally not guilty of the last statement, but not anymore . . . that was what my Twitter was for now (of course, I'm kidding).

On a different note, I don't think I will be planning a beach day in advance anymore. Eventhough it was nice in the Mission yesterday, the other parts of the city, namely the beach, was fogged out. No bueno at all.

Julien Quevenne appeared on an editorial for Harrod's on how casual clothing should well look casual. Photographed by Ishi and styled by the fashion editor for Harrod's Mitchell Belk with easy pieces by Alexander Wang, McQ and Etro to name a few.

Happy Hump Day, my fashionistos and fashionistas!