Monday, October 17, 2011

New Week - Noah Mills by Greg Lotus

I said last week that I was super stressed out, but I felt like after yesterday I calmed my nerves and got a hold of my bearings and in a much better place as well. I'm more level headed. Eventhough I made some decisions that I personally admit that probably wasn't one of my best. At the same time, being snarkier than usual also made me make some great decisions that would probably saved me some of the embarrassment that would probably happen later on. That was the thing with dealing with people, you would never know how ugly they were in the inside until you catch them off guard. To me, character is everything. I'm not perfect but I had always trusted myself enough to be a good judge with individual's character.


Esquire Spain tapped top model, Noah Mills for a great editorial shoot that was shot by Greg Lotus. Styled by Chabela Garcia with great pieces from Dolce and Gabbana, Gucci, Dior Homme and Polo by Ralph Lauren to name a few. I could always trust Esquire to produce great simple editorials. No frills, just clean, great pieces from some the biggest and greatest fashion houses of our time.