Saturday, June 30, 2012

Me, Me, Me and Maybe then You - Charlie Westerberg by Estev & Belloso

First and foremost I have to apologize for not posting regularly, lately. Aside from work, helping out a friend with their new house, dinner dates and fashion weeks. I literally had just enough time to eat, go to the gym and sleep in between. Well that's why I'm taking the weekend as is and canceling anything prior planned. I'm beat and I need to relax.

Well Happy Weekend my fashionistos and fashionistas!

I close the week with an editorial that appears on the latest issue of Carbon Copy with the title, You Are No. 1. Charlie Westerberg poses for Estevez and Belloso in this simple but great editorial for the magazine. Westerberg is styled Adele Cany in pieces from Burberry, Fred Perry, and Hugo Boss.










No comments: