Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Green with Envy - Sebastian Sauve by Junji Hata

I never got that saying. Does one really turn green when they're envious? Regardless, such an ugly trait.   Well I can't honestly say that I've never been envious of somebody, because that would be a lie. I just never got to a point that I obsess about it. I guess that goes with any negative trait. I see it as a waste of energy. When you can use that energy to do something more productive.

In today's editorial story, we have top model Sebastian Sauve as shot by Junji Hata for the June issue of Sense magazine. Hiroyuki Kai styles Sauve in the Spring/Summer 2012 offerings by Tom Ford. I love that Tom Ford's collection exudes an essence of dandy mixed with a little American playboy but all dapper.








No comments: