Tuesday, June 12, 2012

In The Dark - Chad White by Carlotta Berteli

Yesterday was what I call a very hectic slow day. Honestly I was busy but it felt like the day dragged on and on. Once again, I helped out at my friend's new house after work. I don't know what I did before E.S. it seemed like I have so much free time in my hands but at the same time I don't. Singledom could be such a riot to me. 

Some people think that I'm on a dating frenzy but I'm not. I have all this free time after work, even after my other extra curricular activities. Why not spend it getting to know a new person. 

In today's editorial that appeared on the Spring/Summer issue of The Fashionisto magazine, we have top American model Chad White as photographed by Carlotta Berteli. White was styled by Lorenzo Candioto with pieces by Frankie Morello, Y-3, Costume National Homme, and Dondup to name a few. 

I love how Berteli played with the light and shadow on this editorial. Artistic without over doing it. Very nice indeed.









No comments: