Friday, June 22, 2012

Sure, I Remember - Simon Nessman by Tiziano Magni

I know it's only been roughly a couple of years since I graduated from college but it's just funny to bump into Fraternity and Sorority people and how they drastically they've change. It's sad, happy and weird at the same time. I guess the right word would be surreal. I think that sometimes I wish that I could have done things differently but then again, if I did that means I wont have the memories that I have and truly enjoy. Such a double edge sword, memories.

It's finally Friday.

Today we have Simon Nessman for the latest issue of Numero Homme China. The editorial is shot by Tiziano Magni and styled by Joseph Carle with pieces by Christian Louboution, Versace and Dolce & Gabbana. The editorial is titled "The Single Man" which I thought is very appropriate.











No comments: