Tuesday, June 26, 2012

In To The Woods - Ricardo Figueiredo & Seth Kuhlmann by Josh McNey

After the long weekend and a generally long day yesterday. The moment I plop myself on my bed last night, I was already falling asleep. I have a few shows that I need to watch from the Milan fashion show and I'm tempted to just browse the pictures online. I know it'll be a short cut but it seemed like I don't have any time at all these days. If my schedule holds, today would be an easy-breezy day. I'm hoping and wishing that it would be.

In today's editorial post, we have Ricardo Figueiredo and Seth Kuhlmann as photographed by Josh McNey. The duo appeared as part of the new issue of Flaunt magazine entitled A Pragmatic Trip Into The Haunted Forrest with the styling of Long Nguyen. The was wearing pieces by Givenchy, Dolce & Gabbana, Y-3, Calvin Klein and Prada to name a few.












No comments: