Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Forgot About You - James Smith, Charlie France, Milo Spijkers, & Philipp Bierbaum by Santiago Ruisenor

You know some say the things that you wanted are the hardest to get or that you can't always get what you want in life. But why can't we have cake and eat it too? 

The hardest part of breaking up is the fact that they still call you once in a while and I don't have the will power to ignore it. After all, I'm still friends with this person. Platonic friendship is doable after the relationship I think . . . or is it. I'm friends with almost all of my exes . . . scratch that I'm cordial with all my exes. Have I got it wrong all along. It's not like I'm giving them false hope nor do I want to get back to any of them. It doesn't help that most of my social networking sites are pretty raw and I tend to share everything almost everything that goes on in my life.

Oh well. Nostalgia will be the death of me, I swear. Happy Hump Day my fashionistos and fashionistas!

For today's editorial post we meet at Artie's for Elle Man Mexico June issue. James Smith, Charlie France, Milo Spijkers and Philipp Bierbaum hangs out with photographer Santiago Ruisenor for this great editorial. John Tan styles the boys with pieces by Burberry Prorsum, Timo Weiland, Etro and Prada to name a few. Perfect colorful ensembles for Summertime. 






No comments: