Friday, June 15, 2012

The Shade Of It All - Alex Michels, Connor McLain, Dallas Alberti, Graham Reese, Mitch Baker, Pedro Bertolini, Pete Bolton, Stephan Haurholm, Taylor Rosen, Tim Devos, TJ Leavey & William Jagnow by Andrew Yee

After a very hectic week, I'm welcoming this weekend with open arms. I'm looking forward to a stress free, chill weekend. Perhaps get a tan while enjoying a mimosa or two somewhere? We shall see. I'm also aware that it's Father's day this coming Sunday so I have a feeling that a family outing would be called for. Gives me an excuse to see my nieces.

Well Happy Friday and finish strong my fashionistos and fashionistas.

Today we have an editorial for the latest issue of BlackBook magazine. Fashion photographer, Andrew Yee lens some of the most promising new faces in the industry. Justin Min styled the boys with the most sought after shades of the season with matching all white outfits.

I love how the editorial is set up as a "Most Likely" yearbook page. I remember what was mine but let us no go there.














No comments: