Saturday, July 30, 2011

Paris? Oui, S'il Vous Plait! - Patrick O'Donnell by Aline & Jacqueline Tappia

As anything in this world, all good things must come to an end and so is my mini vaca. On a good note, as promised to myself I'm travelling more and as selfish as it sounds its gonna be a "me" time for a year or two and I'm barely starting.
In this editorial that appeared on Fashiontrend Magazine, WhyNot model, Patrick O'Donnell teams up with  photographers Aline and Jacqueline Tappia and stylist Nicholas Galletti for a very young and contemporary outing. Pieces from Quasimi, Lanvin, Thimister, Y-3, and Hermes to name a few. Great statement necklaces by Lanvin but I think the Quasimi jacket stole the show. Well, that's it I land back to, I'm guessing, a very foggy evening in SF tonight.  Le sigh. Well on a good note, it's Saturday!











No comments: