Saturday, July 9, 2011

Dolce Far Niente, Defo! - Oriol Elcacho by Alfonso Ohnur

The beauty of doing absolutely nothing. With the uncharacteristically great Summer weather in SF in the last couple days, makes me want to go on a vacation. Somewhere warm and preferably with a white sand beach. So I can do well absolutely nothing. Another blogger actually suggested to go on a vacation and "unplug" one self from his/her phone, laptop and every electronic device. I don't know if I can do that since I can be neurotic without my phone or checking my email/messages at the end of the day even.  Who knows I just might just do that. Sao Paolo anybody?

In the July/August issue of Esquire Spain, Oriol Elcacho appeared on the editorial that features swimwear and select pieces from Dolce & Gabbana, Zegna, Prada, and Burberry Prorsum to name a few. Photographed by Alfonso Ohnur and styled by Chabela Garcia.

Happy Weekend everybody.












No comments: