Friday, July 22, 2011

Golden Autumn - Eugeniy Sauchanka, Michael Wozniak & Cody Morrison by Eli Schmidt

The Trio are the cover models for Essential Homme's July/August 2011 issue. Eugeniy Sauchanka, Michael Wozniak and Cody Morrison was styled with amazing luxe pieces from the fall/winter collections of houses like Burberry Prorsum, Z Zegna, Riviera Club, and Louis Vuitton to name a few. Styled by Alex Badia and photographed by Eli Schmidt. The caramel/camel hues of this editorial was so great that I can't wait for Fall to arrive.
I know, I know that it is still summer but I can't help but hope for cooler weather already. Eventhough that it hasn't been that bad here in San Francisco, compared to the rest of the US. Don't get me wrong I'm enjoying the un-SF-summer-like sunny afternoons. But I'm not a big fan of fanning myself at work because the thermostat at my building is a little slow to respond to the temperature change. Anyways, I digress, it's Friday and another weekend is upon us.













No comments: