Monday, July 25, 2011

La Musique Et La Brise D'été - Caio Cesar by Sebastian Tronscoso

Just in case you can't speak French, the title reads "the music and the summer breeze." Summertime is the season of great outdoor music festivals. San Francisco alone, has one every Sunday at different parks all over the city. The weekend was as planned very low key for me. A lot of lounging around and eating . . . under the sun. And it was great. I hope you had a wonderful weekend my fashionistos and fashionistas.
The editorial appeared on the Fiasco magazine's summer issue entitled Just Press Play. Lensed by Sebastian Troncoso and styled by Giulia Marsili with pieces from H&M, Lacoste and Danielle Alessandrini. Hey, I have those pants! Relax, it's just Monday.
On a side note, my condolences to Amy Whinehouse's family, who passed away this weekend.













No comments: