Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Boxer - Sam Webb by Kate Davis-Macleod + A Short Film by Mike J Penn

Inspired by a true story, Sam Webb, the Select model being familiar with the ring takes a role of a boxer for the July/August 2011 issue of Plaza magazine. Outfitted by stylist, Rachel Bakewell and photographed by Kate Davis-Macleod with pieces by Alexander McQueen, Dolce & Gabbana, Pringle, Lanvin, and Tom Ford. At the end of the post, I included the poignant short film with Sam Webb and David Gandy. The short is by Mike J Penn entitled Time To Teach The Beasts with the same boxer premise written by Potpher Mbulo and narrated by nDumiso.
I decided to have a semi-quiet weekend to recuperate from the busy week. I cancelled all my prior engagements but I'm pretty sure will keep my brunch and dinner plans. Knowing myself, I can't be a hermit at home when it gets nice outside. Well hopefully everybody will have a splendid weekend I will see you all on Monday.










No comments: