Friday, July 8, 2011

Wonder Twins Activate - Zac & Jordan Stenmark by Milan Vukmirovic

It's been a long weekend, Socially and work wise. A lot of pluses but definitely there are minuses as well. Especially the annoying event on Sunday night. I guess that's what Summer is for, to feel like there is not enough hours in a day to do EVERYTHING I planned to do. Sometimes I wish I have another me so I can be in two places at the same time.

For the 24th issue of L'Officiel Hommes, One of my favorite photographers, Milan Vunkmirovic captures the upcoming duo Australian twins Zac and Jordan Stenmark for a sportswear galore two part editorial featuring pieces from collections from Balmian, Prada, D&G, Calvin Klein, Jeremy Scott, and Jill Sander to name a few. Vukmirovic styled the twins as well. On a side note, I am totally in love with those Prada shoes and I'm getting one for myself.



























No comments: