Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Modern Decadence - Mat Gordon by Charles Guislain

I can't wait till tomorrow! My three day mini vacation, le commence! Wine, massages, and great weather. The ultimate R&R! None of this, half foggy/ half sunny weather that we San Franciscans call summer.  Anyways, All I need to do afterwork is pack and God only knows how hard will that be.
At any rate, For the summer issue of Crash magazine, Mat Gordon appeared on this editorial that was lensed by Charles Guislain. Gordon was styled by Julien Mazzoli with Decadent pieces from collections by Tom Ford, Comme Des Garcons, Dior Homme, and Jean Paul Gaultier. Since San Francisco Fashion Week is just around the corner, I'm glad to find this editorial. It gave me some ideas to what to wear for the opening Gala. Well, Happy Hump Day, my fashionistos and fashionistas.







No comments: