Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Prada or Nada: Bold Minimalism - Florian Van Bael & Lazio Ricciardi by Lorenzo Marcucci

Once again I'm posting an editorial by the the duo, photographer Lorenzo Marcucci and stylist Riccardo Slavik, this time for Flamboyant magazine's Pre-summer issue. Florian Van Bael ( Why Not) & Lazio Riccardi (I Love Model Management) model the summer collection by Prada. Le sigh, the more I look at those shoes on editorials the more I get restless on waiting for the time for me to hold them on my hands errr and wear them on my feet, I suppose they are shoes afterall. If you're wondering what Madame Prada said; she said, "A collection of fun and bold minimalism and the baroque." My italian is still quite rough so excuse my translation. Well, we survived another Monday, my fashionistos and fashionistas. Onward we go!











You can check out the full editorial (with the women's collection) at Flamboyant's website following this link here.

No comments: