Monday, July 18, 2011

The Boys of Dolce & Gabbana F/W 2011-12

Welcome to another Monday my fashionistos and fashionistas. Hope everybody had a good weekend. Aside from a happy hour/ Clue themed mixer by the mad hatters of Goorin Brothers (goorin.com) unveiling their Heritage collection, movie night with the siblings (saw Harry Potter), and hanging out with a number of friends at a number of bars all over SF, I had time to be productive and plan my itinerary for upcoming trips. This week will be a many of business meetings and so I am gearing up for a very, very productive week.

The campaigns for the fall/winter seasons are starting to be released and as always Dolce & Gabbana never fails to catch my attention. First of all I loved the collection so I'm quite excited since I'm still in the market for a folio, I stopped calling them a man clutch since my friends have the wrong idea to what I want. I will explain more for my trend report on Thursday. Anyways, the campaign was shot by Steven Klein featuring Adam Senn, Arthur Kulkov, Daisuke Ueda, Guy Robinson, Nils Butler, Noah Mills, Paolo Anchisi. I love the feel of the campaign is quite bourgeois-ish.









No comments: